Forex Tester 2 Forum

Our site www.forextester.com
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: updating data source
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:32 am
Posts: 11
I have the EURUSD data from the link in your web site .
As the data is old and I want to have fresh data , I have downloaded a file from Alpari . 1M data .
Do I need first to delete the OLD eurusd database ?
How do I do that ?
Thanks
marker


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: updating data source
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:23 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:39 pm
Posts: 838
marker wrote:
I have the EURUSD data from the link in your web site .
As the data is old and I want to have fresh data , I have downloaded a file from Alpari . 1M data .
Do I need first to delete the OLD eurusd database ?
How do I do that ?
Thanks
marker


You do not need to delete old data, program will cut and paste new data into existing data correctly. But I found one problem with current Alpari database, it is imported incorrectly due some problems with data presentation. Did not visit them for a while, and they made some changes... Does not allow to download MT4 format at all and CSV format is invalid. :( You should find another source of data and we will update our databases on the next week.

_________________
Hasta la vista
Mike


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: cadjpy 1m data
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:55 pm
Posts: 3
hi:

please i am really need cadjpy 1m data, can add in your data source??

thx in advance


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:54 am
Posts: 905
Hello, we'll launch historical data service soon, you'll be able to download CADJPY tick and 1M data there. The service will start approximately in a month.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:55 pm
Posts: 3
FT Support wrote:
Hello, we'll launch historical data service soon, you'll be able to download CADJPY tick and 1M data there. The service will start approximately in a month.


can add here?
http://www.forextester.com/data/datasources.html
here are 6 jpy cross , just miss cadjpy

thx


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:54 am
Posts: 905
Hello, data on "datasources" page is provided by "Forexsite" vendor. They don't have cadjpy. So we'll add this pair later when we'll have data from another data vendor.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:55 pm
Posts: 3
FT Support wrote:
Hello, data on "datasources" page is provided by "Forexsite" vendor. They don't have cadjpy. So we'll add this pair later when we'll have data from another data vendor.


oh! really thx
:)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group