Bridge between forextester and MQ4

Examples step by step how to make your own automated strategy or user indicator
idesmaster

Bridge between forextester and MQ4

#1 Postby idesmaster » Tue May 14, 2013 9:52 am

Dear All,

i need a bridge between forextester (FT) and metatrader EA (MQ4)

The bridge meaning, a program / solution which can help me to maintain 1 DLL. 1 DLL that can be called by metatrader EA and forextester strategy.

Allow me to introduce my background: I just purchased forextester because MT backtesting is very ugly and limited.
I am an IT consultant / analyst / programmers. I am seasoned MQ4 programmer, and now brushing up my pascal with lazarus environment cuz i think i need to recode my MQL in lazarus.

Before i recode things in lazarus, i think i need above bridge, so if i changed anything in lazarus, i don't have to update MQ4.

If such bridge exist, then my development lifecycle can be drasticly reduced as i don't have to maintain different dll for metatrader and FT

i can see that MQ4 and FT lazarus using almost same approach. eg:
1. In MQL we use openorder() to open position, OP_BUY for buy market price
in forextester we use SendInstantOrder also with OP_BUY for buy market price.
2. both forextester and mql also based on tick. 1 tick executes from line 1 to finish.

So what i need ? If somebody has source code that 1 DLL can be called by both Metatrader (as EA) and forextester (as strategy), i would appreciate if you can share that.

I can imagine that there is a custom PAS that called DPR strategy, and there is custom MQ4 dan called DLL but maybe i am wrong.

Thank you very much. and happy coding :-)
ehem..ehem...

FX Helper

#2 Postby FX Helper » Thu May 16, 2013 8:37 am

Sorry, but we don't have such solution.

Return to “Programming lessons”