Help me plzzzzzz

How to create strategies and indicators
MichaelJK8

Help me plzzzzzz

#1 Postby MichaelJK8 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:01 am

I've developed a strategy with Lazarus and acquire achieved it The item to be able to compile straight into a great DLL. my spouse and i put your own DLL in THE <user>/appData/Roaming/ForexTester2/Strategies folder. we try in order to install it, ForexTester tells me we can not install strategies via The idea folder ALONG WITH the actual strategy is already installed.

I've included a good screen capture of any error message & MY OWN installed strategies.

I make application for a registered copy regarding ForexTrader 2.3 ALONG WITH are applying Lazarus 26.2 within Vista 64-bit Equally THE OS. i\'m capable of make installable DLLs using Delphi 2010 (although when i take ones unicode problem The idea truncates names & descriptions for you to a sole character).

What are we doing wrong?
NoorAlamShahzad

FX Helper

Re: Help me plzzzzzz

#2 Postby FX Helper » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:17 am

Forex Tester 2.3 is a pretty old version. Please download lates 2.9.6 version of Forex Tester from our site: http://www.forextester.com/download and install it into different folder (for exmaple, C:\ForexTester2New).
Then go to File -> Install -> Install New Strategy menu, select .dll file and try to add it into the program.
Do you see any error messages when trying to install the strategy?

Sorry, but we don't work with Lazarus so we can't tell you what can be the reason. We can recommend you to use usual Delphi.

Return to “FT API”