API

How to create strategies and indicators
fxtrading24

API

#1 Postby fxtrading24 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:10 am

Hi where is the API, I want to program some indicators, and try it out.

thank You
Mike

Terranin
Site Admin

Re: API

#2 Postby Terranin » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:40 pm

fxtrading24 wrote:Hi where is the API, I want to program some indicators, and try it out.

thank You
Mike

You can read help about API at "Help->Indicators API" and "Help->Strategies API" in the program. Also look at "Examples" folder in the program directory. Now API is available only for Borland Delphi.
Hasta la vista
Mike

dzink

#3 Postby dzink » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:15 am

Terranin wrote:You can read help about API at "Help->Indicators API" and "Help->Strategies API" in the program. Also look at "Examples" folder in the program directory. Now API is available only for Borland Delphi.

Maybe a stupid question, but - is the API part of Delphi 7? I can't find any place to download it from - neither on this web nor elsewhere on the Internet :)
The only thing I found in Help is
Indicator is a dll library written with ForexTester API. For this moment it is available API for Borland Delphi v 7.0. Interface unit is "IndicatorInterfaceUnit.pas".
[/i]

Terranin
Site Admin

#4 Postby Terranin » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:19 am

dzink wrote:
Terranin wrote:You can read help about API at "Help->Indicators API" and "Help->Strategies API" in the program. Also look at "Examples" folder in the program directory. Now API is available only for Borland Delphi.

Maybe a stupid question, but - is the API part of Delphi 7? I can't find any place to download it from - neither on this web nor elsewhere on the Internet :)
The only thing I found in Help is
Indicator is a dll library written with ForexTester API. For this moment it is available API for Borland Delphi v 7.0. Interface unit is "IndicatorInterfaceUnit.pas".
[/i]

API is installed with the program, see folder "\Examples" in the Forex Tester folder. Now you can also download API for Visual C++ from here: http://www.forextester.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=771
Hasta la vista

Mike

Return to “FT API”