Moving Average Crossover programming needed willing to pay

How to create strategies and indicators
antman

Moving Average Crossover programming needed willing to pay

#1 Postby antman » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:04 am

As some of you know I have no programming skills what so ever so Is it possible to program a Strategy for forex tester 2 that will trade types of moving averages. I know their already is a basic SMA strategy built in to forexc tester 2. But what I am looking for is a MA crossover but where I am able to select the types of MA's
for example a SMA and EMA cross of two different periods. I also want it to open or close the trades when price closes above or below a MA. I also wish to Select the timeframe for it to trade.

With the following types of MA's
Simple
Exponential
Weighted
Smoothed
Also a Hull Moving Average (If possible)

I am looking for someone to program this So I can experiment on Forex Tester 2. I am willing to pay for it to be built providing its not silly money. If you can give me an idea of how much this will cost I would be grateful. I have had a couple of indicators programmed before by forum members but not strategies.
Can any of you program this type of strategy?

I have a few ideas for strategies and wish to test them out in Forex tester 2. So I might have some other strategies that will need programming in the future.

pthomas82

#2 Postby pthomas82 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:18 am

Hi Antman,

I'd be happy to help , I'll send you a PM with my email address =)

antman

After reading

#3 Postby antman » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:43 pm

After reading a few PM and posts I have decided to put on hold my idea of building a few strategies. on the one ground I want the programmer to be paid for the job and two I need to be crystal clear about hwat I want in it and right now I am not. Even for basic strategies like an MACD or MA crossover i am not 100% clear.

I will spend some weeks thinking about this one. but any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Eldannyc

Re: Moving Average Crossover programming needed willing to pay

#4 Postby Eldannyc » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:39 pm

Hello Im looking to see if anybody can modify the HMA zip file to allow for an open and closed option to the code? I did a search and found the file in the forum but it does not include the open only the close.

Thanks

jfdelosrios

Re: Moving Average Crossover programming needed willing to pay

#5 Postby jfdelosrios » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:37 pm

if you like, I can help you. My e-mail is jfdelosrios@hotmail.com

Return to “FT API”