GBPJPY calculations in Account History are all wrong

Bug reports and errors in the program
bubba

GBPJPY calculations in Account History are all wrong

#1 Postby bubba » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:37 pm

Hi There!

After a year's worth of back testing, I began to prepare my report only to find out that the Account History showed ***crazy*** numbers for all my GBPJPY trades. There was no swap value, price was four digits beyond the decimal, and the points where in the 10's of thousands.

I am attempting to clean all this up in an excell spreadsheet... but I need your help on the above.

Michael

Terranin
Site Admin

Re: GBPJPY calculations in Account History are all wrong

#2 Postby Terranin » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:22 pm

bubba wrote:Hi There!

After a year's worth of back testing, I began to prepare my report only to find out that the Account History showed ***crazy*** numbers for all my GBPJPY trades. There was no swap value, price was four digits beyond the decimal, and the points where in the 10's of thousands.

I am attempting to clean all this up in an excell spreadsheet... but I need your help on the above.

Michael

If there is no swap values, maybe you did not enter swaps in currency properties? You can also setup digits there. This is not a software foult. When you put correct information in currency properties, you will get correct results. See attached image. Spread, lot size, swaps can vary from broker to broker.
Attachments
img.png
img.png (6.9 KiB) Viewed 8131 times
Hasta la vista
Mike

Return to “Bug reports”