Program Unregistered, and now cannot

Bug reports and errors in the program
Nick Mitchell

Program Unregistered, and now cannot

#1 Postby Nick Mitchell » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:22 am

Hi,

My Forextester has decided to un-register itself randomly, and now, when I try go through the 'Register Program' steps, I enter everything (including the registration key I receive in my email) and it tells me that registration is complete, and that I need to restart the program for it to unlock itself.

The problem is, I do that, and nothing changes, I don't have any of the functions of a registered version, and it tells me so when I try to Start Testing.

I've went through the support email, to which I received a 'helpful' reply giving me a new code, which I have already tried several times, with no success. Annoyingly, I've resorted to formatting the computer and trying again from fresh, but in the meantime, perhaps I can receive some help here.

So, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

FX Helper

Re: Program Unregistered, and now cannot

#2 Postby FX Helper » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:56 am

Hello,

Can you see you name in Help -> About program menu in Forex Tester program?
If yes, then the program is registered to you and you can use it in a full mode.

If you see "UNREGISTERED" message there then please close the program, open it again as adminsitrator (right-click on icon -> run as administrator) and send us Hardware ID (which you see in Help -> About program menu) to email support@forextester.com

Return to “Bug reports”