can't test 2 pairs

Bug reports and errors in the program
and123

can't test 2 pairs

#1 Postby and123 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:07 am

I have had a problem testing 2 pairs in testing mode. So this time I went in to history mode and remade the tick data for EU and GU. I had previously downloaded 2 years worth of data for those 2 pairs and did not re download that, but I did do the tick data again as I thought I had done the last time. Then I went into testing mode and put up 3 GU charts for 3 different time frames and one EU chart 5 minutes. I started the test but again I do not get data showing up for EU.
I thought maybe I needed to make a chart first in history mode, and I think I did that the first time around, but since I still get no EU chart I just now went back in history mode and made an EU chart. Now I have all three GU charts and the 5 min EU chart with all of 2011 showing.
Im back in testing mode now and started a NEW test from oct of 2011. Again... the GU charts work great but the EU chart just says "no DATA".
Any ideas? Thanks so much.

FT Support

#2 Postby FT Support » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:12 pm

Probably some data period is missing for EU, please try to clear data for EU in data center and download all data again after that re-generate ticks and start a new test.
Check our other product here:
http://www.forexcopier.com

and123

#3 Postby and123 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:48 pm

thanks. I got it working.

Return to “Bug reports”