Tabs changing which chart they reference

Bug reports and errors in the program
retro69

Tabs changing which chart they reference

#1 Postby retro69 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:10 am

I probably use anything from 70-120 chart windows for 14 currency pairs at once, spread over 7 monitors. I have mentioned my hopes for a way to group charts on the new feature suggestions page.

I have 14 x5 windows on top of each other on my 2 main monitors for analysis. I need to click the tab at the bottom to bring that chart to the front, and I have launched my charts in order so that each pair is next to each other on the tab window, like below

E.g. USD/ Yen - Daily, 4h, 1h, 15m, 5m

I have these same charts also on my other peripheral screens and these are up all the time (not layered). Why does sometimes I click the tab and it bring up the chart to the front like i want, and sometimes it just highlights one of the peripheral charts? Its like the tabs change which chart to show. Irritatingly it seems random, but I think it happens when I launch the tester things get messed up, but not every time..

It makes it very irritating to find the chart you want on the tab bar when you have to look through 120 tabs each time to find the one you want that has not come up correctly!

Could someone look into why this happens please?

I hope I have explained that well! if not please let me know :)

FT Support

#2 Postby FT Support » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:25 pm

Hello, we've added this to our ToDo list so we'll fix this issue in next releases
Check our other product here:
http://www.forexcopier.com

retro69

#3 Postby retro69 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:03 am

Wonderful news, thanks for making such a great product. Keep up the good work :D

Return to “Bug reports”