Testing mode => Time frame bug

Bug reports and errors in the program
dfumagalli

Testing mode => Time frame bug

#1 Postby dfumagalli » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:37 am

Software version 2.7.7

After succesfully importing data (using the free data source) and generating ticks, everything works before switching to testing mode.

Once switched to testing mode, the Time Frame combo box is disabled.
Pressing the right mouse button on the chart => Timeframes submenu works correctly instead.

Restarting the application makes the Time Frame combo box re-enabled. It seems the TimeFrame.Enabled property is not set immediately after having generated the ticks.

FT Support

#2 Postby FT Support » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:04 am

Hello,

Maybe you mean "Tick package size" combo? this combobox is disabled until you start a new test. It looks like timeframes selector but actually it does another work.

If my understanding is incorrect and both timeframe selector and "tick package size" selectors are disabled then please send us a screenshot of this problem. Thank you!
Check our other product here:
http://www.forexcopier.com

4EverMaAT

#3 Postby 4EverMaAT » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:11 pm

I have a different timeframe bug. in testing mode, I will switch timeframes on the same chart, but the chart always jumps forward (auto-scroll) to the LATEST time. I actually wish to "zoom in" by selecting a date range on the daily chart, and then zoom in with a 5 min or 1 min chart. This is difficult when the chart keeps auto-scrolling to the end where the latest tick data is available.

separate question: is there anyway to "sync" charts timeframe? If I move along with one chart, the cursor or chart will move along other linked/synced charts at the same time period?
Are your trading systems fully automated? AwarenessForex.com

Return to “Bug reports”