Tools are glitchy

Bug reports and errors in the program
fxwarrior

Tools are glitchy

#1 Postby fxwarrior » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:04 am

So when i use the tools in ft3 (trendlines, shapes, etc.) they are very glitchy. For example, i am trying to draw a trendline and it would draw far away from where my cursor is. When i draw rectangles, it will do all kinds of glitchy things. Any solutions?

Lana_FT_support

Re: Tools are glitchy

#2 Postby Lana_FT_support » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:48 am

Hello, sorry for the issue. Does this happen for any Time frame selected or for one definite Time frame only?
Try to close the chart and then open a new one. If the trouble persists, please re-start the software.
Let me know how it goes.

SpartanWolfPG

#3 Postby SpartanWolfPG » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:03 pm

I'm getting exactly the same problem. I created a post mentioning it is buggy when drawing Rays. I've just checked what OP mentioned with rectangles and mine is doing the exact same, it draws the rectangle randomly far away from the cursor and draws it extremely large and then starts glitching as i move my cursor. This issue has only started happening recently, possibly since the last update? Please fix asap as I want to be able to use my tester. Thanks!

SpartanWolfPG

#4 Postby SpartanWolfPG » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:43 pm

fxwarrior wrote:So when i use the tools in ft3 (trendlines, shapes, etc.) they are very glitchy. For example, i am trying to draw a trendline and it would draw far away from where my cursor is. When i draw rectangles, it will do all kinds of glitchy things. Any solutions?

fxwarrior, by any chance did your software crash at some point and then since after restarting have the tools been glitchy?

Return to “Bug reports”