Horizontal Scroll Problem when Modifying Orders

Bug reports and errors in the program
webcharacter

Horizontal Scroll Problem when Modifying Orders

#1 Postby webcharacter » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:31 pm

Hello ForexTester,

The Modify Order dialog generally works very well. My difficulty is that the chart does a horizontal scroll when I'm in the middle of modifying a trade. This happens when the trade has been open for awhile, and I want to modify the stop loss. After I open the Modify Order dialog and hit the New Stop Loss eyedropper, the chart scrolls to the price bar for the beginning time of the order. If the trade has been open for awhile, the price bar for the current time is then hidden (off to the right.) It would be nice if the chart didn't scroll away from the current bar during a Modify Order. Thanks for the chance to suggest this.

Best regards, Brian

Terranin
Site Admin

Re: Horizontal Scroll Problem when Modifying Orders

#2 Postby Terranin » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:51 pm

webcharacter wrote:Hello ForexTester,

The Modify Order dialog generally works very well. My difficulty is that the chart does a horizontal scroll when I'm in the middle of modifying a trade. This happens when the trade has been open for awhile, and I want to modify the stop loss. After I open the Modify Order dialog and hit the New Stop Loss eyedropper, the chart scrolls to the price bar for the beginning time of the order. If the trade has been open for awhile, the price bar for the current time is then hidden (off to the right.) It would be nice if the chart didn't scroll away from the current bar during a Modify Order. Thanks for the chance to suggest this.

Best regards, Brian

It is strange, for me it does not do this. Probably, you open this dialog with double click on the order. In this case it moves to the time when order was opened, otherwise it does not scroll back.
Hasta la vista
Mike

webcharacter

#3 Postby webcharacter » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:59 am

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply. That's right, I do open the dialog by double-clicking the order. If I use F4 then it works fine.

Thanks, Brian

Return to “Bug reports”