Generating Tick NZDUSD and NZDJPY doesn't work

Bug reports and errors in the program
johntester

Generating Tick NZDUSD and NZDJPY doesn't work

#1 Postby johntester » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:45 pm

Dear Mike,

Hope you are well.

I have imported 16 of the pairs from forexter..\datasources. All of those 16 pairs(including NZDUSD and NZDJPY) are visible in the edit mode. When i generate ticks for all of those 16 pairs at once. These two pairs (NZDUSD and NZDJPY) show no data where the other 14 work fine.

I tried generating ticks just for these two pairs and it was successful. Thinking maybe, forextester could not handle more than 14 pairs at once, I generated ticks for only 14 pairs, including these two. but still no data is shown against these two pairs.

Please help me solve this issue.

Thanks and regards

Terranin
Site Admin

Re: Generating Tick NZDUSD and NZDJPY doesn't work

#2 Postby Terranin » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:01 pm

johntester wrote:Dear Mike,

Hope you are well.

I have imported 16 of the pairs from forexter..\datasources. All of those 16 pairs(including NZDUSD and NZDJPY) are visible in the edit mode. When i generate ticks for all of those 16 pairs at once. These two pairs (NZDUSD and NZDJPY) show no data where the other 14 work fine.

I tried generating ticks just for these two pairs and it was successful. Thinking maybe, forextester could not handle more than 14 pairs at once, I generated ticks for only 14 pairs, including these two. but still no data is shown against these two pairs.

Please help me solve this issue.

Thanks and regards

There are no limitations on number of pairs. But some pairs could have less data then others. Check in History Mode the first date for those pairs.
Hasta la vista
Mike

Return to “Bug reports”