Loading of projects takes ages

Bug reports and errors in the program
plasmapelz

Loading of projects takes ages

#1 Postby plasmapelz » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:25 am

I am in the process of loading a project that I previously saved... in between I started something else.
And it takes ages to load that! My computer is almost completely blocked (99% CPU usage) and after 10 Minutes it has just 5% of the project loaded, according to the progress bar (that does not move for hours).

How can that be, what takes that long?? Anyway it is certainly not something that I can live with in the long term - I need to frequently reopen projects, compare trade histories etc... please make that run faster :? !

Terranin
Site Admin

Re: Loading of projects takes ages

#2 Postby Terranin » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:19 am

plasmapelz wrote:I am in the process of loading a project that I previously saved... in between I started something else.
And it takes ages to load that! My computer is almost completely blocked (99% CPU usage) and after 10 Minutes it has just 5% of the project loaded, according to the progress bar (that does not move for hours).

How can that be, what takes that long?? Anyway it is certainly not something that I can live with in the long term - I need to frequently reopen projects, compare trade histories etc... please make that run faster :? !

How many indicators do you use in your project, on which timeframes? And how many currencies? Can you send your project to me to check?
Hasta la vista
Mike

plasmapelz

#3 Postby plasmapelz » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:58 am

Terranin wrote:How many indicators do you use in your project, on which timeframes? And how many currencies? Can you send your project to me to check?

I have 6 Indicators on the time frames M15, M30, H1, H4, D1 and W1.
But I would like to keep the project private if you don't mind... However, I could create a dummy project of equal size and send that to you, would that be ok?

Terranin
Site Admin

#4 Postby Terranin » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:06 am

plasmapelz wrote:
Terranin wrote:How many indicators do you use in your project, on which timeframes? And how many currencies? Can you send your project to me to check?

I have 6 Indicators on the time frames M15, M30, H1, H4, D1 and W1.
But I would like to keep the project private if you don't mind... However, I could create a dummy project of equal size and send that to you, would that be ok?

Yes, I just need to know how many currencies and what indicators do you test on what time period.
Hasta la vista

Mike

Return to “Bug reports”