Bugs & Requests

Bug reports and errors in the program
wowzers

Bugs & Requests

#1 Postby wowzers » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:42 pm

Hi, so far I am liking the new FT3 although there are some bugs.

First off, sometimes when I am using simulator there are odd moments when future candles will be shown even though the simulator hasnt arrived there yet, its strange and doesn't happen always.

Seondly, when inputting levels in fibo time zones you cannot get levels smaller than 1....it will allow you to input less than 1 but then automatically rounds off the decimal to 1.

Before there was an issue in whenever you changed timeframes it would reset all the way to the current price (scroll to chart on incoming tick),...I am wondering if we could somehow have that as an optional button now because currently when you are trading on the simulator and move up or down a timeframe, you always have to adjust it to see the current bar! Its a major pain.

Also, it would be nice to be able to select a spread between 0 & 1 as that is the current spread of alot of the majors

FX Helper

Re: Bugs & Requests

#2 Postby FX Helper » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:41 am

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Can you please send a screenshot of the first issue with candles to us to email support@forextester.com so we can try to fix it?

Regarding the option to move the chart to the right, you can select it in the properties of the chart.
Please right-click on the chart -> Chart setting, go to "All charts" tab and select "Scroll to right" in the drop-down menu.

As for the spread, you can set the spread that is lesser than 1.
You need to increase the value in the "Digits after point" field by 1 and select the spread without dot.
For example, if you have 5-digit data and want to have spread=0.3 then set Digits after point=6 and Spread=3.
This will help.

wowzers

#3 Postby wowzers » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:39 pm

Ok, awesome! Thanks

wowzers

#4 Postby wowzers » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:56 pm

Hi
ok, going over the bugs....there are two things:

"Regarding the option to move the chart to the right, you can select it in the properties of the chart.
Please right-click on the chart -> Chart setting, go to "All charts" tab and select "Scroll to right" in the drop-down menu."

firstly, I tried this and it doesnt offset like the way I am talking about.......it simply zooms in/out to have the news candle on the right edge of the screen. Thats kind of tedious because I like to have the offset

secondly, a solution wasnt provided for the fibo time bug...

FX Helper

#5 Postby FX Helper » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:37 am

Hello,

If you select the "Scroll to right" option and change the time zone of the chart, the offset will be applied automatically (if you enable it in the program). The offset isn't enabled automatically only when you change the scale of the chart, this problem will be fixed soon.

As for Fibo Time Zones, I will ask our programmers to fix this issue.

Return to “Bug reports”