I have some strategies that were profitable when tested in FT2, but when I installed the same strategy dll in FT3 and test on the same Currency Pair and date ranges, the results were unprofitable. So I used a simple MA test on FT3 , e.g. buy when 5 period MA crosses 10 period MA from below, the results were highly unprofitable. Normally, when I reversed the parameters (e.g. SELL instead of by when MA crosses 10 period from below), I would get profits, but in FT3, I got the same highly unprofitable results. In fact , both tests results in losses of 730 pips . This lead me to conclude that there seems to be either a bug or a buy/sell bias in FT3.
I am using the demo account on FT3.
Bug reports and errors in the program
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests