A couple of suggestions...

Share your ideas how the software could be improved
svcat2002

A couple of suggestions...

#1 Postby svcat2002 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:14 pm

First - this is a terrific tool. I'm already seeing improvement in my trading in just a few weeks of use.

A couple of ideas for future releases:

1. Keep statistics on Maximum Adverse Excursion and Maximum Favorable Excursion per trade - from start or open of trade until it's closed - either for manual or automatic strategy trades. This could help folks to fine tune stops and targets for a specific strategy.

2. Allow for indictors on indicators - for instance it would be cool to have the ability to add a simple moving average on top of the Awesome Oscillator - a variation used by one of my gurus.

Best regards, and thanks for your consideration of these ideas.

Terranin
Site Admin

Re: A couple of suggestions...

#2 Postby Terranin » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:13 pm

svcat2002 wrote:First - this is a terrific tool. I'm already seeing improvement in my trading in just a few weeks of use.

A couple of ideas for future releases:

1. Keep statistics on Maximum Adverse Excursion and Maximum Favorable Excursion per trade - from start or open of trade until it's closed - either for manual or automatic strategy trades. This could help folks to fine tune stops and targets for a specific strategy.

2. Allow for indictors on indicators - for instance it would be cool to have the ability to add a simple moving average on top of the Awesome Oscillator - a variation used by one of my gurus.

Best regards, and thanks for your consideration of these ideas.

The second feature will be available in version 2.0, I am working on it now.
Hasta la vista
Mike

Tantalus

#3 Postby Tantalus » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:34 am

The first feature would be very helpful also, but it could also be done with a library function, which I'm probably going to write myself anyway...

Tantalus-

Return to “New Feature Suggestions”