Cycling through currency tabs

Share your ideas how the software could be improved
libertao

Cycling through currency tabs

#1 Postby libertao » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:19 pm

Apologies if there already is a way to do this, but I could really use a hotkey to cycle through the different currency tabs when I have many open while testing (e.g. cmd-tab).

Terranin
Site Admin

Re: Cycling through currency tabs

#2 Postby Terranin » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:19 pm

libertao wrote:Apologies if there already is a way to do this, but I could really use a hotkey to cycle through the different currency tabs when I have many open while testing (e.g. cmd-tab).

In version 2 there will be multiwindows interface, so you will be able to see 2 or more windows at the same time.
Hasta la vista
Mike

libertao

#3 Postby libertao » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:30 pm

But that won't be as helpful if you're testing many currencies at once. Would it not be fairly straightforward to just have a hotkey like 'ctrl+tab' or even just 'tab' to switch to the next currency? I only bring this up again because it seems like it would not be too difficult a fix and yet would make backtesting much easier when doing several currencies.

Terranin
Site Admin

#4 Postby Terranin » Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:00 pm

libertao wrote:But that won't be as helpful if you're testing many currencies at once. Would it not be fairly straightforward to just have a hotkey like 'ctrl+tab' or even just 'tab' to switch to the next currency? I only bring this up again because it seems like it would not be too difficult a fix and yet would make backtesting much easier when doing several currencies.

Ok, I will think about it.
Hasta la vista

Mike

FX Helper

Re: Cycling through currency tabs

#5 Postby FX Helper » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:17 am

Hello,

You can create any timeframe in Forex Tester. Just click "Edit timeframes list" button in Forex Tester (button at the right of "Timeframe" dropdown menu). Click "Add timeframe" and add 25 minutes timeframe.

Return to “New Feature Suggestions”