Duplicate Order

Share your ideas how the software could be improved
stockwet

Duplicate Order

#1 Postby stockwet » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:36 pm

I'd like the ability to duplicate an order. Since I cannot close part of an order (and I'd want this new feature even if I could close part of an order) I need to open two or more identical orders to test my scaling strategy. It would be nice to be able to right click on and order and select "Duplicate". Preferably, I'd want the order properties to come up with the values pre-populated so that I can modify my TP for the second order.

Terranin
Site Admin

Re: Duplicate Order

#2 Postby Terranin » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:04 pm

stockwet wrote:I'd like the ability to duplicate an order. Since I cannot close part of an order (and I'd want this new feature even if I could close part of an order) I need to open two or more identical orders to test my scaling strategy. It would be nice to be able to right click on and order and select "Duplicate". Preferably, I'd want the order properties to come up with the values pre-populated so that I can modify my TP for the second order.

I can add this feature in next build.
Hasta la vista
Mike

Terranin
Site Admin

Re: Duplicate Order

#3 Postby Terranin » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:47 pm

Terranin wrote:
stockwet wrote:I'd like the ability to duplicate an order. Since I cannot close part of an order (and I'd want this new feature even if I could close part of an order) I need to open two or more identical orders to test my scaling strategy. It would be nice to be able to right click on and order and select "Duplicate". Preferably, I'd want the order properties to come up with the values pre-populated so that I can modify my TP for the second order.

I can add this feature in next build.

It is done, you can download new build from site.
Hasta la vista

Mike

Return to “New Feature Suggestions”