Two small, almost trivial suggestions...

Share your ideas how the software could be improved
JJLL

Two small, almost trivial suggestions...

#1 Postby JJLL » Mon May 13, 2013 10:33 pm

FT,
Great platform, I can't really think of much to change. But I do have two small suggestions.

1. Accurate initial amount deposits. Not that it's a big deal for me, or any trader, but if you go to Tools > Options > Initial Deposit, you can enter any number, but any amount after the decimal is rounded upwards or downwards depending on the amount. For example. If you type $5000.35 as the initial deposit, when the back test begins, the Deposit amount will show $5000.00. If the amount would have been $5000.85, the Deposit amount would shot $5001.00 No big deal in my eyes but just something I've noticed.

2. The profit chart. Is there a way to start the graph with the initial deposit amount? For example, if your initial deposit is $10,000 and over a certain period of time you profit 10%, the chart will show that the graph begins at 10,000 and end at 11,000. Not bad but there is a lot of dead space between zero and 10,000. This is purely visual, but when presenting a chart, that dead space is not needed.

Great software! I'm always excited for updates.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

Return to “New Feature Suggestions”