Abilility to delete all selected lines and/or any text label

Share your ideas how the software could be improved
afo

Abilility to delete all selected lines and/or any text label

#1 Postby afo » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:47 am

Sometime i place a vertical line on a time frame and get to the next frame and see whatever am working on. Some other time i do have lots of text label or even elliotwave count on my chart while testing. I think it will be good if we can select all the lines and text label we dont want again and then right click the last one and then be able to ''delete all selected". As oppose to deleting them one by one. Thanks

Terranin
Site Admin

Re: Abilility to delete all selected lines and/or any text l

#2 Postby Terranin » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:38 pm

afo wrote:Sometime i place a vertical line on a time frame and get to the next frame and see whatever am working on. Some other time i do have lots of text label or even elliotwave count on my chart while testing. I think it will be good if we can select all the lines and text label we dont want again and then right click the last one and then be able to ''delete all selected". As oppose to deleting them one by one. Thanks

You can do it right now, just select all tools you want to delete and press Del key. Or you can delete all objects with Ctrl+A.
Hasta la vista
Mike

afo

#3 Postby afo » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:09 pm

Terranin wrote:
afo wrote:Sometime i place a vertical line on a time frame and get to the next frame and see whatever am working on. Some other time i do have lots of text label or even elliotwave count on my chart while testing. I think it will be good if we can select all the lines and text label we dont want again and then right click the last one and then be able to ''delete all selected". As oppose to deleting them one by one. Thanks

You can do it right now, just select all tools you want to delete and press Del key. Or you can delete all objects with Ctrl+A.

Thanks. Just tried it on d demo now and it works. will wait till you fix the time frame issue we complain about and you already said u will work on it b4 i upgrade. Keep up the good work

Terranin
Site Admin

#4 Postby Terranin » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:26 pm

afo wrote:
Terranin wrote:

Thanks. Just tried it on d demo now and it works. will wait till you fix the time frame issue we complain about and you already said u will work on it b4 i upgrade. Keep up the good work

Remind me what timeframe issue?
Hasta la vista

Mike

afo

#5 Postby afo » Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:55 pm

Terranin wrote:
afo wrote:
Terranin wrote:

Remind me what timeframe issue?

Ok. I mean going to specific date when you switch from higher timeframe to lower one. As in one don't have to start scrolling to specific area he is working on when he switches to lower time frame.

Return to “New Feature Suggestions”