Multiple Chart Windows

Share your ideas how the software could be improved
fxtrader77

Multiple Chart Windows

#1 Postby fxtrader77 » Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:02 am

I have been using Forex Tester now for about a week now and really find it useful.

One thing I would like to see is the ability to have more than one chart window open so that various time frames could be monitored at the same time (ie. 15min, 1hour, 4 hour and daily)

Great product!

fxtrader

Terranin
Site Admin

Re: Multiple Chart Windows

#2 Postby Terranin » Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:44 pm

fxtrader77 wrote:I have been using Forex Tester now for about a week now and really find it useful.

One thing I would like to see is the ability to have more than one chart window open so that various time frames could be monitored at the same time (ie. 15min, 1hour, 4 hour and daily)

Great product!

fxtrader

We will make this feature in version 2.0.
Hasta la vista
Mike

Pipskateer

#3 Postby Pipskateer » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:42 pm

I know that FXTester is programmed to be very similar to MT4 and it already allows drawn objects to be selectively displayed on specific time frames for a given chart. However, that doesn't help when you have multiple charts open for the same pair, but on different time frames.

For instance, if I draw a fib object on the EU H1 chart, I would also like the option of having that same fib to display on my EU M15 chart or EU M5 chart. NinjaTrader has this function for their drawn objects in NT7...very useful!

Thanks!
In Christ Alone!
\o/ Pipskateer

Return to “New Feature Suggestions”