Intermarket Analysis Indicator

Indicators coded by community members
adadeh

Intermarket Analysis Indicator

#1 Postby adadeh » Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:00 pm

Just Curious, can i build indicator like this in forextester ?? 2 currency pair in 1 chart . if it can then i will buy it the software ( FT) , ohh i have 1 suggestion for you all forextester developer/contributor , if you want to make trader intrested to your software (forextester) then don't to be lazy for responding from member's forum, especially about request indicator . instead it will much much much better to make/build the request indicator for free ( or converting from mq4 to fxtester) if you can build forextester then what's is the hard thing to converting indicator from mq4 to fxtester ????? i'm sure the popularity about fxtester will growing and growing like a chicken farm . On the contrary fxtester will not intrested for trader . i'm sure many of trader not have knowledge about programming language ( delphi , mq4 etc) .

adadeh
Attachments
intermarket analysis.gif
intermarket analysis.gif (23.84 KiB) Viewed 10080 times

Terranin
Site Admin

Re: Intermarket Analysis Indicator

#2 Postby Terranin » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:12 pm

adadeh wrote:Just Curious, can i build indicator like this in forextester ?? 2 currency pair in 1 chart . if it can then i will buy it the software ( FT) , ohh i have 1 suggestion for you all forextester developer/contributor , if you want to make trader intrested to your software (forextester) then don't to be lazy for responding from member's forum, especially about request indicator . instead it will much much much better to make/build the request indicator for free ( or converting from mq4 to fxtester) if you can build forextester then what's is the hard thing to converting indicator from mq4 to fxtester ????? i'm sure the popularity about fxtester will growing and growing like a chicken farm . On the contrary fxtester will not intrested for trader . i'm sure many of trader not have knowledge about programming language ( delphi , mq4 etc) .

adadeh

At this moment it is impossible to combine 2 charts in 1. About indicators I would like to help users with it but... I am sosososo busy developing the core of the program, that I just do not have time for it. With project raising we will hire additional person for that purpose.

Also soon I will start another project part - visual tool to construct strategies without programming. So any user could build its own without knowing how to program.
Hasta la vista
Mike

Return to “Indicators”