Indicator Overlay

Indicators coded by community members
ramrocket

Indicator Overlay

#1 Postby ramrocket » Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:25 am

I just bought the program and havent used it much. Is there a way to overlay another indicator on top of another indicator?

I am interested in OVB with EMA overlay. How can I do that? I have read somewhere that you can create a strategy or custom indicator using API or scripting engine.

Can you please tell me how to go about this.

many thanks

Terranin
Site Admin

Re: Indicator Overlay

#2 Postby Terranin » Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:31 am

ramrocket wrote:I just bought the program and havent used it much. Is there a way to overlay another indicator on top of another indicator?

I am interested in OVB with EMA overlay. How can I do that? I have read somewhere that you can create a strategy or custom indicator using API or scripting engine.

Can you please tell me how to go about this.

many thanks

At this moment it is not possible. Only if you create new indicator implementing both OBV and EMA (required programming).
Hasta la vista
Mike

ramrocket

#3 Postby ramrocket » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:17 am

Can I use Visual Studio 2005 C++ as a compiler? Do you have some sample code on building indicators I can take a look at?

thanks

Terranin
Site Admin

#4 Postby Terranin » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:33 pm

ramrocket wrote:Can I use Visual Studio 2005 C++ as a compiler? Do you have some sample code on building indicators I can take a look at?

thanks

At this moment only Borland Delphi API is available. You can see examples in <ForexTester>\Examples\ folder. Also see Help -> Strategies Help in proram.
Hasta la vista

Mike

bagwort

MA on OBV

#5 Postby bagwort » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:40 am

Has anybody programmed this OBV with MA overlayed yet? And if so, can they post it up, please?

jmag

#6 Postby jmag » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:44 am

Hi, ditto. Any luck on this? I'd like to add a ma to an oscillator.

edit:
Actually I got what I needed with the FreeRSI here http://www.forextester.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2932

Return to “Indicators”