Round number indicator

Indicators coded by community members
forexgogo

#26 Postby forexgogo » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:41 am

piotr602 wrote:Hello

This indicator RN doesn't work in my forex tester 2.8 . I can install it but when i would like to run nothing happends. Please help. Anybody have a working RN indicator?

I have the same problem. Please help. (Installed the newest one).

b4gt

#27 Postby b4gt » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:50 am

Hi, I updated and recompiled the dll. Please use the attached file and let me know how it works.
Attachments
RoundNrV2.zip
(41.26 KiB) Downloaded 882 times

forexgogo

#28 Postby forexgogo » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:28 am

b4gt wrote:Hi, I updated and recompiled the dll. Please use the attached file and let me know how it works.

Thank you very much!
I see lines, but it only up to 1.3000 (EURUSD). I don't see 1.3500 and above.
AM I doing something wrong?

b4gt

#29 Postby b4gt » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:44 pm

forexgogo wrote:
b4gt wrote:Hi, I updated and recompiled the dll. Please use the attached file and let me know how it works.

Thank you very much!
I see lines, but it only up to 1.3000 (EURUSD). I don't see 1.3500 and above.
AM I doing something wrong?

The indicator doesn't draw all the lines from the begginning. On new highs it checks if the next higher round number line exists. If it doesn't then it draws is. But only the next round number. It doesn't go on to draw up to the historical high. This way it draws the lines as they are needed. So if you don't see lines up tp 1.6000 you either apply the indicator in data much lower than that high so it will get there as you proceed, or in data much later than that high and the line it isn't drawn because I considered it is not nedded. I designed it like this so I don't have to set a fixed number of lines to be drawn but to be updated as new data are added.

Ewelina88

well

#30 Postby Ewelina88 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:27 am

I also would love to see an indicator of this kind on FT. its quite time consuming to plot all the lines manually and there is a simple indicator for mt4 that does these automatically. Would anything like this be possible?

andrewlogan09

#31 Postby andrewlogan09 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:57 am

I am also enthusiastic about a Circular Variety signal. Do any of you thoughts publishing the connection. Will be much valued.
Andrew Logan

kbbjr

Re:

#32 Postby kbbjr » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:49 pm

b4gt wrote:Dear all
I am uploading here the final version. I think now it works flawlessly as I intended at the beginning. That means I hope I fixed all the bugs that that I presented in the previous post. Also no need any more to enter manually historical high and low values. It starts plotting lines on the fly from 0 up to above the maximum value as prices unfold. You can change parameters without needing to remove and reload the indicator, even while the simulation is still running. I still noticed a little sluggishness if I let price run on its own while I sit back and watch it but I can't find what is causing that even if I searched thoroughly.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it and please post any comments you may have.
Remember this is not a professional work so please be gentle with any bugs you might find.

Hey b4gt,

Where did you upload the final version? Don't see it attached to the post. What did I miss?

Thanks,

kb

Thai_FX

Re: Round number indicator

#33 Postby Thai_FX » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:18 pm

Looks like the free round number indicator was removed from this thread.

Is the paid one still available?

Thx

Thai_FX

Return to “Indicators”