Trying to put an indicator on the chart ...

Ask general questions about the software
Branac

Trying to put an indicator on the chart ...

#1 Postby Branac » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:10 pm

Hi,
I have just purchased FT Lite, and when I try to put CCI indicator on a chart it shows me following error message:

"Cannot load indicator "07CE022A58.dll" "

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you,
branac

Terranin
Site Admin

Re: Trying to put an indicator on the chart ...

#2 Postby Terranin » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:00 pm

BRANAC wrote:Hi,
I have just purchased FT Lite, and when I try to put CCI indicator on a chart it shows me following error message:

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you,
branac

Old indicator had some mistakes, try the new one (attached below). To install it go to File->Install new indicator. Do you have problems with other indicators?
Attachments
CCI.zip
(51.36 KiB) Downloaded 1172 times
Hasta la vista
Mike

Branac

Re: Trying to put an indicator on the chart ...

#3 Postby Branac » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:14 pm

Terranin wrote:
BRANAC wrote:Hi,

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you,
branac

Old indicator had some mistakes, try the new one (attached below). To install it go to File->Install new indicator. Do you have problems with other indicators?

Thank you for the reply, and yes, I have the same problem with all the indicators.

Branac

#4 Postby Branac » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:16 pm

I installed the CCI indicator you posted but am getting the same error message when try to put it on a chart.

branac

Terranin
Site Admin

#5 Postby Terranin » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:32 pm

BRANAC wrote:I installed the CCI indicator you posted but am getting the same error message when try to put it on a chart.

branac

What operation system do you have on your computer? Did you try to install Forex Tester Pro (you can try demo version)?
Hasta la vista

Mike

Branac

#6 Postby Branac » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:40 pm

Terranin wrote:
BRANAC wrote:I installed the CCI indicator you posted but am getting the same error message when try to put it on a chart.

branac

What operation system do you have on your computer? Did you try to install Forex Tester Pro (you can try demo version)?

Yup, that's the problem. I installed my registered version on Windows Vista. Few minutes ago I installed demo version under Windows XP and it's working like a charm.

Is there a way to transfer my reigstration key to WindowsXP? It's the same computer, just two operating systems ... or I am now stuck in my own stupidity?

Thank you,
branac

Terranin
Site Admin

#7 Postby Terranin » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:52 pm

BRANAC wrote:
Terranin wrote:

branac

Yup, that's the problem. I installed my registered version on Windows Vista. Few minutes ago I installed demo version under Windows XP and it's working like a charm.

Is there a way to transfer my reigstration key to WindowsXP? It's the same computer, just two operating systems ... or I am now stuck in my own stupidity?

Thank you,
branac

Yes, no problems. Send your id for WindowsXP.
Hasta la vista

Mike

Return to “General Questions about FT”