Strategy Request Thread

Ask general questions about the software
Trillion

Strategy Request Thread

#1 Postby Trillion » Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:24 pm

A Strategy Request Thread would be a nice addition to the forum ...

As a non-programmer, I often find that software programs like Forex Tester and MetaTrader, exlude those of us that are unable to program. Forex Tester could offer an edge over other similar software by offering an online stratagy programmer free of charge to registered users? Certainly it would be a unique selling point ...

Terranin
Site Admin

Re: Strategy Request Thread

#2 Postby Terranin » Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:33 am

Trillion wrote:A Strategy Request Thread would be a nice addition to the forum ...

As a non-programmer, I often find that software programs like Forex Tester and MetaTrader, exlude those of us that are unable to program. Forex Tester could offer an edge over other similar software by offering an online stratagy programmer free of charge to registered users? Certainly it would be a unique selling point ...

Possible it could, but he will be immediately overloaded with requests. ;) I can find some persons who can do it but for money (not big though) if people here are interested in it I can open new thread.

Also I have in plans creating new visual tool for Forex Tester - strategy builder, for non programmers.
Hasta la vista
Mike

Trillion

#3 Postby Trillion » Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:29 pm

The Visual Tool Strategy Builder sounds an even better idea providing it is simple yet powerfull enough to use for non-programmers.

Will it offer the ability to test trades by trading off of a trendline, fibonacci levels, inside bars, outside bars .... that kind of thing?

You know that with Forex Tester, I really feel that you have found a very lucrative niche in the market and wish you every success with it. Hopefully it will be the software that I have long been waiting for ...

Return to “General Questions about FT”