Cross Hairs

Ask general questions about the software
Matthew37

Cross Hairs

#1 Postby Matthew37 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:39 pm

I have 3 time frame windows open for one currency and when I move my mouse from one to other, the cross hair only works on the selected window. So I then have to click on the next window and then re-select cross hair as it goes back to the main arrow selector.

A workaround would be nice as I've noticed this gets tiresome. :)

Matthew37

#2 Postby Matthew37 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:09 am

I've since found that by clicking the middle mouse button you can instantly activate the cross-hairs on each time frame you move across... very useful so that solves this query for me! :D

ProFX

#3 Postby ProFX » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:50 am

That does not work for me(Logitech mouse).

FT Support

#4 Postby FT Support » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:48 am

Hello ProFX,

Very strange, it should work this way:

1) you click middle mouse button (or scroller) on any chart
2) cursor becamse cross
3) now you can use cross as usual

Tantalus

#5 Postby Tantalus » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:31 pm

Logitech input controllers have always been a bit different at times from the standard. Logitech insists on doing things their own way :roll:
Tantalus Research - Developing 21st Century Trading Systems.

Terranin
Site Admin

#6 Postby Terranin » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:20 pm

Tantalus wrote:Logitech input controllers have always been a bit different at times from the standard. Logitech insists on doing things their own way :roll:

I have Logitec MX Revolution wireless mouse, and it works excellent. Also it has additional programmable buttons.
Hasta la vista
Mike

Tantalus

#7 Postby Tantalus » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:20 pm

Terranin wrote:
Tantalus wrote:Logitech input controllers have always been a bit different at times from the standard. Logitech insists on doing things their own way :roll:

I have Logitec MX Revolution wireless mouse, and it works excellent. Also it has additional programmable buttons.

Logitech makes good products, but I remember in the past some of them were less than fully compatible with standard systems. Sometimes you would have to install their custom drivers to make the product work whereas other input controllers would just plug and play.

Perhaps the OP has a older product and newer Logitech products are more compatible.
Tantalus Research - Developing 21st Century Trading Systems.

Return to “General Questions about FT”