New to Forex Tester 2

Ask general questions about the software
nchomchoei

New to Forex Tester 2

#1 Postby nchomchoei » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:41 am

Hi there,
I am new to FT2, using trial version FT2 and having a couple questions. BTW, please excuse my English.

1. When I click start a new test, at first there are only a few candles in the chart in every timeframe. This makes it impossible to draw support, resistance and trendline as well as some indicators that require data array to calculate not functioning. I have to fastforward to the next week to have those information. Is this also the same case with the full version.
2. The candlesticks in the chart look strange. They are like having the body and wick of multiplicity of the common block size. In other words, the drawing of candles snap to predefined level. Does this relate to the quality of data or is it the sw feature?

I hope you get my points and kindly answer the questions.

FX Helper

Re: New to Forex Tester 2

#2 Postby FX Helper » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:11 am

Hello,

Full version also allows to define the first date to start and preload all previous data so you can see these data on a chart when the testing is started.
Demo version only allows to start testing from the beginning.

We provide 4-digit data from a Forexite broker, that's why you see such candles, we recommend to use these data on a higher timeframes.
Demo version allows downloading data from other brokers, please download these data and check the candles, they should work for you even on a low timeframes.

Return to “General Questions about FT”