Orders will be closed when dragging the screen

Bug reports and errors in the program
syyzxsyf

Orders will be closed when dragging the screen

#1 Postby syyzxsyf » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:13 am

Hi,

I used forex tester for almost half a year. It is very good and helpful. But one problem always bugs me and I want it to be fixed.

The scenario is this:
1. I use forex tester 2 as a price replay tool and do manual testing;
2. when I place order (market or entry order), and then sometime I need to look back to historical price;
3. then I drag the screen to the left. With the "Enable autoscroll" function is on, the screen will automatically kick back when I release the mouse;
3. the problem is this: when I release the mouse and the screen are setting back, then I will hear a sound like "shu..." and all the orders are automatically disappear;

My temporary solution is to go back one bar and make the orders back (like cheating the system...) . But it is really annoy me.

My operating system is Win 7 Ultra.

Could you help me look at this issue? Thanks.

Regards,
Yang

FT Support

#2 Postby FT Support » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:44 pm

Hello,

Probably you're using some other software which converts mouse clicks to the keystrokes.
try to disable other programs one by one and you will find the right one.
when you find a program which interferes with FT then please post it here
Check our other product here:
http://www.forexcopier.com

syyzxsyf

#3 Postby syyzxsyf » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:22 am

Thanks for your reply. I am a developer in my day job. So I investigate it a little further. Wish I can help here to find the problem.

I can reproduce it without dragging now. If I click "Step forward by single bar" button very quickly (say for 10 times in a second) with a open order, the order will disappear (and at the sametime, a sound "shu" when the order disappear).

BTW, I close all the application I know in the process window and the problem still occur.

syyzxsyf

#4 Postby syyzxsyf » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:27 am

BTW, I see this post (http://www.forextester.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1612) . I think we met the same problem.

Regards,
Yang

syyzxsyf

#5 Postby syyzxsyf » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:32 am

I find another way to reproduce my problem. Wish it can be help.

1. First open an order (market/pending both ok);
2. Quickly click some buttons (zoom in/zoom out/horizontal line...);
3. Then I will hear a "shu" sound with my order disappear.

The key is to click buttons quick and frequently. So it will 100% reproduce the problem on my platform (win 7 ultra).

syyzxsyf

I find the solution

#6 Postby syyzxsyf » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:17 am

Hi, Support:

Today I tried again according to your suggestion. I found the problem. It is a Chinese dictionary software (YouDao Dictionary, http://cidian.youdao.com/) which is conflicting with the software. After closing it, all the functions are good.

Thanks again for the solution and wish you have a good year.

Regards,
Yang

Return to “Bug reports”