Buy and sell marker colors

Bug reports and errors in the program
ProFX

Buy and sell marker colors

#1 Postby ProFX » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:17 am

When i set the "Buy and sell" marker colors to transparent(Chart settings--->Additional colors) the don't get transparent, they get black! You see it clearly on a white background.

FT Support

#2 Postby FT Support » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:18 am

Please uncheck View -> Currency Chart -> Show Account History (see the screenshot)
Attachments
BuySellMarkers.jpg
BuySellMarkers.jpg (49.72 KiB) Viewed 5651 times

ProFX

#3 Postby ProFX » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:31 pm

Your solution only takes care of the problem when a complete trade has been done(buy/sell --->close).

It does not remove the buy/sell marker that appears immediately after you take a buy or sell trade. The marker appears as a colored circle with a buy/sell label next to it. It remains visible until you close the trade. Then it disappears if you have the "Show account history" unmarked. And when i set the buy/sell marker colors to "transparent" they get black, NOT transparent. Can you create an option that completely removes the buy/sell marker? The "show account history" option does not do the trick.

Terranin
Site Admin

#4 Postby Terranin » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:23 pm

ProFX wrote:Your solution only takes care of the problem when a complete trade has been done(buy/sell --->close).

It does not remove the buy/sell marker that appears immediately after you take a buy or sell trade. The marker appears as a colored circle with a buy/sell label next to it. It remains visible until you close the trade. Then it disappears if you have the "Show account history" unmarked. And when i set the buy/sell marker colors to "transparent" they get black, NOT transparent. Can you create an option that completely removes the buy/sell marker? The "show account history" option does not do the trick.

It was default behavior to see your recent sell and buy orders. But I added this option for transparent colors. So in next update you will not see this markers if you set transparent color.
Hasta la vista
Mike

Return to “Bug reports”