Meta Trader 4 Statement processor

announcements
Terranin
Site Admin

Meta Trader 4 Statement processor

#1 Postby Terranin » Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:09 pm

Created strategy that can import statements from MetaTrader in HTML format and than trade according this statement in Testing mode like real trader does. It is interesting to see how trader made his trade in real time or in fast mode. Also you will have full statistics and Balance/Equity/Margin/Drawdown diagrams. I think it will be very good feature for investors that have to process a lot of MT4 statements manually (I received a lot of requests from such investors).

Working algorithm:

- Loading statement in MT4 HTML format (also you can load Forex Tester history from "History.dat")

- You can define minimum deviation of time from order open time in both directions in minutes. It is important to open an order in this interval by OpenPrice precisely. If there was no such price in this interval then order is ignored.

- For every tick strategy goes through the orders list and see if current time is in the order open time interval and price is equal to OpenPrice. If so - order will be opened.

- For opened order strategy checks close time, if current time is bigger or equal to order close time - it will be closed.

For precise testing you should generate ticks data by second option in the Ticks generation form (point by point). In this case you will have all the prices in minute interval of the bar.

Strategy installation:

- Copy file StatementProcessor.dll into the folder <ForexTester>\Strategies.

- Restart the program.

- Enable it in the Strategy List and enable all strategies execution.

You can download it here:

StatementProcessor

Screenshot:

Hasta la vista
Mike

manalo

MetaTrader 4 Statement Processor

#2 Postby manalo » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:15 am

Hi Mike,

I am currently demo'ing the Forex Tester Professional version. I downloaded the MetaTrader 4 Statement Processor and installed it as per your instructions. I went into the Strategies List and edited the properties to load a MetaTrader 4 expert that was saved in html and when I tried to apply the changes I get an error that says:

"Exception EConvertError in module StatementProcessor.dll at 000813A."

Could you help with this?

Thanks,

Ron

Terranin
Site Admin

Re: MetaTrader 4 Statement Processor

#3 Postby Terranin » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:52 am

manalo wrote:Hi Mike,

I am currently demo'ing the Forex Tester Professional version. I downloaded the MetaTrader 4 Statement Processor and installed it as per your instructions. I went into the Strategies List and edited the properties to load a MetaTrader 4 expert that was saved in html and when I tried to apply the changes I get an error that says:

"Exception EConvertError in module StatementProcessor.dll at 000813A."

Could you help with this?

Thanks,

Ron

After you imported statement can you see it in correct form? All lines of statement? Are the prices in form "1.2323" not "1,2323"? Can you send me a screenshot of imported statement?
Hasta la vista

Mike

Return to “FT News and Updates”