- Loading statement in MT4 HTML format (also you can load Forex Tester history from "History.dat")
- You can define minimum deviation of time from order open time in both directions in minutes. It is important to open an order in this interval by OpenPrice precisely. If there was no such price in this interval then order is ignored.
- For every tick strategy goes through the orders list and see if current time is in the order open time interval and price is equal to OpenPrice. If so - order will be opened.
- For opened order strategy checks close time, if current time is bigger or equal to order close time - it will be closed.
For precise testing you should generate ticks data by second option in the Ticks generation form (point by point). In this case you will have all the prices in minute interval of the bar.
- Copy file StatementProcessor.dll into the folder <ForexTester>\Strategies.
- Restart the program.
- Enable it in the Strategy List and enable all strategies execution.
You can download it here: